Non-Employee Travel 101
Recorded July 29, 2021. Access PowerPoint slides at https://go.iu.edu/handouts
Give your guests the VIP treatment: become a Master of Nonemployee Travel! We’ll discuss the most up-to-date procedures for booking travel for special guests like job candidates & visiting lecturers.
Learn how BUY.IU ties into the process, as well as Chrome River, and review a cheat sheet that defines what information to gather from your guests to make the process as smooth as possible for you and your guests.
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- Define who is considered a nonemployee traveler
- Search for nonemployees in BUY.IU and submit a request to add a traveler
- Describe what information is necessary to book travel on behalf of a nonemployee traveler
- Submit pre-approval and travel expense reports for nonemployees in Chrome River
- Track the status of a payment in Chrome River