IDS 10.11 Webinar
From Robert Schoon on October 24th, 2017
The Cloud makes video affordable for every campus.
I-Light webinar hosted by Michael DeCrane, IDSolutions
October 11, 2017
Summary: Video Conferencing as a service is more accessible than ever with IDSolutions. Our team can help any campus transform their distance learning and virtual collaboration initiatives through a cloud service model.
Does your campus currently have a focused approach on visual communication and collaboration? Do you think enterprise class desktop, mobile and room based video is priced out of reach for your organization? Is video conferencing on your campus destined to remain confined to a handful of conference rooms? If you’ve said yes to any of these questions, you probably haven’t had a chance to explore the latest advancements in video. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Join this webinar, as we examine how education institutions of all sizes can now to take advantage of the latest technology advances and service models at an affordable price, while still benefiting from the same HD video conferencing solutions used by the world’s largest governments and enterprises.
This session will explore:
· HD video and on-demand learning solutions that bring students and teachers together for more collaborative and valuable educational experiences.
· Today’s desktop, mobile and browser based video clients that are easy for anyone to use, making it possible for everyone to join video calls, from wherever they live, work or study.
· Software based room systems that allow you to create your own HD video rooms for a fraction of the cost of yesterday’s hardware based systems
· Subscription based managed service that uses equipment and networks schools already have in place, to keep costs in line with budgets.
· LMS integrations to make video more accessible and united than ever before
· Our own Internet Net+ Offering, Flame