Travel Document Approver 101
Recorded August 31, 2021. Access PowerPoint slides at https://go.iu.edu/handouts
Earn your metaphorical PhD in travel approving at IU! As a travel document approver, what are you responsible for? What does your approval mean?
Get answers to these and many more of life’s questions in this session. Brush up on the philosophy behind your sign-off and go confidently into the brave new world of IU travel!
After viewing this webinar, you will be able to:
- Define your responsibilities as an IU travel approver
- Compliantly review and approve reports in Chrome River
- Determine when returning a report is appropriate and return a report
- Verify a receipt contains the required information to support an expense
- Determine which actions in Chrome River will yield email notifications