Recorded July 28, 2021. Access PowerPoint slides at https://go.iu.edu/handouts
Welcome back from your trip!
You encountered some incidental expenses during travel that had to be paid out of pocket, perhaps you need to request a mileage reimbursement, or paid for your trip with personal funds. Now what do you do?
Attend this session to learn how to work through common scenarios such as parking-only expense reports, mileage reimbursements, getting pre-approval after the fact, lost or missing receipts, and more.
After viewing this webinar, you will be able to:
- Identify common out of pocket expenses
- Describe how the Accountable Plan affects reimbursement timing
- Describe what information a receipt must contain when requesting reimbursement
- Complete a travel reimbursement report in Chrome River
- Use the mileage calculator in Chrome River
- Set up a reimbursement direct deposit account in the Employee Center
- Track the status of a payment in Chrome River