Change Requests: When and Why
Recorded October 20, 2021. Access PowerPoint slides at https://go.iu.edu/handouts
Change requests are used to make almost any update to a purchase order you can imagine. In this session, we’ll discuss when a change request is appropriate, when a new order is needed, and how to complete one successfully.
After viewing this session, you will be able to:
- Define when a change request is appropriate.
- Determine when a new order is needed in lieu of a change request.
- Complete and submit a change request document.
- Use the PO Preview function to verify your document is setup correctly.
- Track your change request using the document workflow.