2017 DASA Awards Dinner
Each year Indiana University recognizes outstanding alumni with the Distinguished Alumni Service Award (DASA), the highest accolade reserved solely for alumni.
The awardees are leaders in their chosen fields. They also make significant contributions benefiting their community, state, nation, or university.
We are pleased to announce the following pre-eminent alumni have been selected to receive the 2017 Distinguished Alumni Service Award:
- Dr. Kent Brantly, MD '09, IU School of Medicine
- Roselyn Cole, BS ’60, IU School of Education
- Alice Jordan-Miles, MA '97, IPFW
- Ray Pavy, BS '65, IU School of Public Health-Bloomington
- Jeff Richardson, MPA '81, IU SPEA