Canvas Folio and Eportfolio tools
Join ILTE Technology Coordinator David Rainbolt via Zoom to discuss the two different portfolio tools available via Canvas:
ePortfolios are a
place where you can display and discuss the significant submissions and
experiences that are happening during your learning process. You can use
an ePortfolio to:
- Display the papers you’re proud of for more than just your instructor to see
- Talk about all the thought and work that went into your class submissions
- Gather an overview of your educational experience as a whole
- Share your work with friends, future employers, etc. - ePortfolios can be public for everyone to see, or private so only those you allow can see, and you can change that setting at any time.
- Portfolium (Folio) is a free digital portfolio tool used to visually showcase academic and professional accomplishments and experiences. It integrates a professional profile with social media and job-seeking features. The tool is provided for free for Canvas users and is referred to as Folio in the Canvas environment. It features a workflow for importing Canvas assignment submissions into portfolio projects. Students can also get a link to a project in Folio to submit to an assignment in Canvas.
Zoom Recording ID: 8129412506 UUID: ZE1iAvRbTU2+0qPUIUqx5A== Meeting Time: 2022-02-22 08:41:39pm