Demystify the Interview Panel
From Kimberly Ecenbarger  Created from Demystify the Interview Panel
Interviewing remains a key part of an employer’s hiring decision and professional school’s selection process. The idea of an interview can be intimidating for many. But with a modified mindset, new interview strategies, and perspective of others, you’ll have more clarity and unriddle the interview experience. Join SPH career coaches and a panel of of SPH peers and/or business guests to break down the interview preparation process.
- Brad Christiansen, Employer – Talent Acquisition Consultant with Indiana State Department of Health
- Andrew Gleissner, BS Kinesiology Alum – Recently interviewed with Physician Assistant programs
- Ellen Roach, BS Recreation Alum – Recently interviewed and hired as the Key Account Manager with Beam Suntory
- Ben Stankewicz, Current Senior – Sport Management & Marketing major interviewing for sales positions in professional sports
- Deana Williams, PhD Health Behavior Alum – Currently interviewing for research and program management positions.