Check Request Essentials
Check request forms are used to issue one-time payments in specific situations, dictated by each check request form. In this session we’ll discuss when you should and should not use these forms, how to complete them appropriately, and how to locate payment details.
Recorded October 26, 2021. Access PowerPoint slides at https://go.iu.edu/handouts
After viewing this session, you will be able to:
- Determine if a check request is appropriate to use.
- Search for a supplier and verify it is ready to use.
- Review a supplier record and determine where payment will be sent.
- Complete an Honoraria/Guest Speakers/Entertainers form.
- Complete a requisition document containing a check request form.
- Locate check request payment details.