Order Building Best Practices
Non-catalog orders are the basis for one-time, recurring, and blanket orders. They also allow you to enter all your own order details. That’s a lot of pressure! In this session we demonstrate how to build your order for success to ensure smooth invoice processing.
Recorded October 25, 2021. Access PowerPoint slides at https://go.iu.edu/handouts
After viewing this session, you will be able to:
- Define when a non-catalog order, recurring, or blanket order should be used.
- Search for a supplier and verify it is ready to use.
- Identify the appropriate fulfillment center to use for your order.
- Determine the appropriate supplier request form to use when editing or requesting a supplier.
- Update an order’s shipping address and funding information at the line item level.
- Track an order using the document workflow.